2B and The Community
2B part of the community should be important to every business. 2B acknowledges the important role that ‘not for profit’ organisations play in our community. That’s why from day one we have supported numerous organisations in achieving their goals.
Here’s just an example of some of the work we’ve produced pro bono.
After all, we want 2B good citizens.
How 2B Can Help Your Not For Profit Organisation
2B acknowledges the important role that ‘not for profit’ organisation do in our community. Here’s just a small sample of some recent work 2B has produced pro bono. After all – we want 2B good citizens.
2B News & Awards
Awards & Recognition
- 2B’s annual reports are sharper than ever!
- 2B’s ATSB Annual report 2014-15 was awarded a gold award at 2016 IPPA Annual Report Awards!
- 2B's Food Standards Australia and New Zealand Annual Report 2013/14 awarded highly commended in the IPAA Awards 2015 for Online Annual Reports
- 2B's Australian Transport Safety Bureau Annual Report 2013/14 awarded Bronze in the IPAA Awards 2015 for Online Annual Reports
- 2B's Food Standards Australia and New Zealand Annual Report 2013/14 awarded Bronze in the IPAA Awards 2015 for Printed Annual Reports
- 2B's ATSB 2013 Annual Report awarded highly commended in the IPAA Annual Report Awards!
- PAGE Awards 2011 - 2B was the winner of awards in both categories entered: Innovation Excellence and Excellence in the production of other printed material.
- Museums Australia 2009 Publications award
- 2B receives a Highly Commended award for the Canberra Museum and Gallery,
Marie Hagerty catalogue
- Action Buses 2009 Movember Campaign - 2B acknowledged as key partner in developing ACTION Movember awareness and fund raiser
What our clients say.
2B & The Environment
2B believes that creating and maintaining a sustainable company will have a positive influence on the world. 2B operates with as small a carbon footprint as possible. Here are some of the ways in which 2B has greened itself.
- Switch all lighting to compact fluorescent.
- Use of recycled paper where possible (including envelopes, and post-it notes!)
- Paperless quotes and invoices are preferred.
- Making the most of A4 paper, printing on both sides when appropriate, and reusing file folders and envelopes whenever possible.
- Keeping the thermostat low in the winter, and using as little of the air conditioner as possible in the warmer months.
- Making sure all electrical appliances including computers are turned off at the end of the day.
- Allocating time and resources to staff to investigate and learn about environmental issues and new office practices that may benefit 2B or its clients.
When designing your printed materials, 2B utilises its experience in the printing industry to take full advantage of standard paper sizes, thus reducing the amount of waste on the production side of things. 2B implements green design practices such as double sided printing, smaller paper sizes, and no-bleed whenever appropriate. By doing these little things, it helps cut down on the waste incurred at the printers. Sustainable Printed Materials
2B has established close relationships with “green” printers across the country who use sustainable materials such as 100% recycled paper stock and vegetable-based inks.