As each day progresses, more is becoming known about the prevalence of Coronavirus across the globe and here in Australia. Whilst a great deal of uncertainty still surrounds COVID-19, what is certain is that we need to ensure we are taking care of our people, our, clients, suppliers, friends, family and those on the front line.
2B is here to help where we can.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve had clients ask about the measures 2B is employing to safeguard our people and continue to deliver premium levels of creative services and business continuity.
We are continually monitoring the information provided and recommended via the Australian Government Department of Health. Our ongoing actions will be based on the most up-to-date information.
So far, we have implemented the following:
- Ensuring adequate infection control and social distancing practices in the workplace – employee education, flexible working arrangements, and sanitation practices to limit infection transmission.
- Replacing face-to-face meetings with other communication methods including phone calls, and FaceTime or Zoom meetings.
- Enforcing a 14-day self quarantine if any employee comes in direct contact with individuals that have positively contracted the virus.
- Preparing for office lockdown, including planning for work-from-home and ensuring necessary materials will be accessible.
- Placing on hold all unnecessary employee travel.
As the situation evolves, we will adjust our recommended plans accordingly to continue to protect our employees and clients, and ensure continuity of our service offering. No 2B employees or direct family members have returned from any overseas travel in the past 4 weeks.
2B will continue to place the care and safety of our employees, clients and suppliers at the forefront. We will continue to provide high quality service during these times. We are very well equipped to replace face-to-face meetings with technological methods to take briefs and to present work.
We will keep you informed of any changes to our implemented actions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Stay safe, stay healthy and stay calm.